Highly experienced Warehouse Manager required for Company in Poole.
You will be responsible for all warehouse operations and managing the warehouse team. You will take lead in developing and maintaining the warehouse practices, in regards to a safe working environment, operations and making sure the environment meets and exceeds Company expectations.
As Warehouse Manager, you will communicate and have a key relationship with the Head of Ops and other Department Heads and senior staff.
- overseeing the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods, following HMRC and Company legislation and procedures
- maintaining high standards of health and safety, completing all relevant paperwork
- overseeing and reviewing all risk assessments for the warehouse operation
- overseeing the operations of picking, packing and distribution of goods
- monitor stock and ensure stock takes are completed regularly
- produce all relevant documentation and HMRC paperwork as required
- train, motivate, develop and recruit staff
You will lead the team and staff, people management is important in this role, to motivate, train and develop staff in all warehouse operations, whilst leading by example.
Our client requires a highly experienced Warehouse Manager who has experience within an operational environment and experience in imported shipments and HMRC.