Do you enjoy speaking to people? Are you driven by results and targets?
YES.....then this is the role for you! Join a professional Company and friendly team in Poole.
You will be responsible for the telemarketing activity and promoting the Company's software products and service to potential clients. You will be building relationship with potential clients, identifying new opportunities and booking meeting for the sales team.
- Generate and make outbound calls using CRM system
- speak to key decision makers, discussing their business needs and build relationships
- promote and sell Company software products and services, discuss these in depth and demonstrate to clients
- manage a sales pipeline
- identify new business opportunities
- book meeting for sales team to visit clients
- manage CRM system, keeping data and records up to date
This is a target focused role and you will be achieving and exceeding these on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
will have experience of making outbound call and managing outbound lead and appointment generation campaigns
will have a proven track record of hitting targets
will be confident on the phone, communicating with a professional and friendly manner
will have experience of software sales, this is preferable but full training on products will be given.
This is a great Company to join, a close friendly team.
Benefits include 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, annual bonus scheme
35 hours a week - Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm with hour lunch break
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 basic DOE + commission structure (to be discussed at interview stage)