Are you an experienced Administrator with experience with Accounts admin?
Have you experience of organising travel, local and international?
A Company in Poole are looking for an experienced Service Administrator to work in their Marine and Power Service Department. You will be responsible for travel coordination, accounts administration, staff time-sheets, visitor management, training and appointment coordination and all other department administration.
The role requirements would include;
- organising and coordinating travel
- collection and accurate input of engineer's data such as time-sheets
- compliance checking new contact organisations and sites
- inputting data to accurately allocate costs to the jobs
- invoicing clients, expending payments and issuing credit notes
- query incorrect invoices and resolve
- coding of vendor invoices/expenses and presentation for authorisation
- developing business opportunities with a focus on training courses and organising these
- managing engineer's medical records and work certification
- maintaining and responsible for all administration required for the Department
You must have excellent office organisational skills with experience in both accounts administration and travel coordination. Must have a good understanding of Excel, being able to create spreadsheets as well as using them.
Great Company with free parking onsite, great working hours, 37.5 hours a week Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.45pm and Friday 8am - 12.30pm. Fantastic salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
This is a temp to perm role, 3-6 months leading to permanent for the right candidate