Senior Business Development Executive - Bournemouth
My client are a young business with a fast paced but fun culture and ambitious growth plans.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Executive to cater for planned growth in the volume of potential client enquiries.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director, with plenty of opportunity for career progression within this small but rapidly growing business.
In this position you will work alongside their Client Managers and marketing team, and will have responsibility for dealing with all enquiries from prospective clients, including the sign up process.
This role will be directly supported by at least one Business Development Executive who you will directly line manage.
Duties will include:
• Owning, developing and controlling the whole new business process, delivering results against targets and KPls
• Handling and converting inbound prospect enquiries via telephone, live chat, email and web contact forms
• Managing prospects in CRM, developing them from initial contact through qualification to passing new clients to the relevant Client Manager
• Manage and mentor the Business Development Executive(s) to reach their agreed targets
• Identifying and implementing ways to increase enquiries and improve conversion rates
• Developing a thorough understanding of the prospect audience and their motivations
• Liaising effectively with colleagues, ensuring that any requested information is promptly and accurately supplied
• Closely liaising with marketing colleagues to suggest campaign and offer ideas and develop materials required by prospects and colleagues.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, driven and experienced sales person, confident in their own ability and hungry to help my client achieve their full potential. You'll be ready to use your initiative and to work independently to hit your targets.
The successful applicant will form a key part of the overall team, having full ownership of the new business process and will be well organised and thorough as well as results orientated, with a demonstrable sales record.
In return you will receive a very competitive basic salary and set achievable bonuses.
Free on-site parking.
Working hours - 08.00-16.30 Mon to Fri.
Clear career progression and a fantastic supportive environment.