REF: Sales Support and Accounts Administrator
My client in the Poole area is looking for a Sales Support and Accounts Administrator to join them on a Maternity Contract for 6 months (this could potentially be 12 months to permanent).
The main duties of this role include:
- Answering the main telephone line- assisting with customer queries and directing calls.
- Supporting the Sales Manager and the team with all the administrative tasks which include producing analytical reports from the companies CRM.
- Processing web orders, contacting customers if any goods are out of stock or need further information.
- Chasing up quotes and invoices through the Sales Account Manager, processing those that have paid.
- Dealing with return requests and processing refunds/exchanges when received back in the office and sending any faulty stock back to the suppliers etc.
- Monitoring the sales email inbox, dealing with orders and queries or directing to the correct person.
- Generating purchase invoices from delivery notes that are booked in and processing any back orders.
- Assisting with purchasing of stock, contacting suppliers for pricing, stock availability and delivery queries.
- Processing purchase orders on suppliers online portals and direct ships.
- Balancing Paypal with Accounts software at the end of the day.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experienced administrator both sales and accounts would be preferred.
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel and ability to deal with pivot tables and lookup functions.
- Experienced with CRM software- full training will be given.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to understand Sales teams requirements and think pro-actively to anticipate future requirements.
This role is full time and is Monday- Friday. 8:30- 5pm.
The salary for this role is £17,000-£19,000 (DOE).