Our client in Poole are looking for an experienced Administrator to assist with accounts, office administration and process phone and web orders. This is a varied role within accounts and sales administration.
You must have a strong administration background and in particular have experience with accounts, you must be highly proficient in Excel as well as all other Microsoft applications. You will be organised, self motivated and a problem solver.
Day to day duties will include:
- Assisting with keeping our accounts up to date and compliant
- Generating sales invoices from sales orders taken over the phone or online
- Generating purchase invoices from delivery notes that have been booked in, processing any back orders where the stock has come in for them
- Assisting with purchasing of stock, contacting suppliers for pricing, stock availability and delivery queries
- Processing purchase orders on Suppliers online portals and direct ships
- Balancing Paypal with accounts software at the end of the day
- Keeping track on any back orders throughout the day and putting payments through on accounts software
- Answering the main telephone line, assisting with customer queries, directing calls, processing orders
- Processing web orders, contacting customers if any goods are out of stock or need further information
- Monitoring the sales inbox, dealing with orders and queries or directing to correct person
- Processing and forwarding quotes for sales team for price checking and putting any orders on Company’s CRM
- Chasing up quotes and proforma invoices through the Sales Account Manager, processing those that have paid
- Checking incomplete orders on the website and contacting customers to see if they would like to proceed
- Processing orders at the trade counter
- Dealing with return requests and processing refunds/exchanges when received back in the office.
- Sending any faulty stock back to suppliers etc
- Keeping track on any Manufacturer purchases for promotion vouchers
- Dealing with any courier’s queries
Salary is £18,000 - £21,000 DOE.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
The Company are based in Poole, they are a small close team and are looking for a proactive and hard working administrator to join the team. Full training will be given on the Company's CRM
To discuss role further and to apply, contact us today.