REF: Sales Office Manager
Our client in Christchurch are looking for a Sales Office Manager to join their friendly and close knit team.
You will be supporting the sales team, working alongside the Commercial Director and managing many of the day to day duties of the sales team.
You will be a point of contact for all customers and clients and will also have a small number of accounts to manage, building relationships with customers and clients.
This role would suit someone with a sales or customer service background with some supervisory experience.
You will have a passion for finding solutions to issues or problems and be able to think on your feet and be able to make decisions. You will be personable with a good attention to detail,
Main duties include:
- Weekly waste in reports
- Tracking of weights and liaising with contractor
- Weekly, Monthly & annual sales performance reports comparing against budget & previous years.
- Average prices of all materials in & out
- Outstanding quotes
- Customer contact reports
- Ensure all duty of care information is up to date for customer & suppliers
- Recycling reports for local authorities
- Managing the complaint process (Red Alerts)
- Pulling information from Intergage (web hosting company) and compiling to present to commercial director
- Ensure sales team are making sufficient out bound sales call & customer contact is up to date.
- Reactive & proactive sales calls.
- Small amount of account management
- Sourcing & ordering in of materials for re-sale
- Sourcing & ordering of items required by operations to fulfil sales orders
- Monitoring & reporting on weekly sales performance to sale team (Actual v’s Target)
- After budgets have been set work with commercial director to set targets for the individuals in the sales team
- Annual price increases to customers (1,200 accounts & cash accounts!)
- Maintaining the smooth running of the office by liaising with all departs and checking: All deliveries have been fulfilled and all materials & wastes have been invoiced
This Company are a small team, very friendly and a great working environment. This is a full time, permanent role Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Free parking on site.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000pa with a commission structure to be agreed.