Our Client in Poole are looking for a Sales Executive to identify sales opportunities within existing and new accounts whilst also providing 1st line technical support.
Duties will include:
• Generating new business and working to an agreed target.
• Identifying niche market opportunities.
• Development of existing key accounts.
• Identifying opportunities within existing accounts.
• Follow up targeted sales campaigns.
• Liaise with the Sales Administrator to generate quotations.
• Reporting to and working with the Sales Manager.
• Provide front line product technical support to both customers and internal staff
• Looking for sales opportunities whilst providing technical support
• Product training to internal staff
Essential Personal Attributes
• Experience in a B2B sales role - minimum 2 years (industry experience is desirable).
• Successful, proven sales track record.
• Self-motivation and management to hit sales targets.
• Ability to understand customer requirements.
• Experience with CRM software.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Team player but able to work on your own initiative.
• Ability to find solutions to technical problems
• Ability to self-develop in terms of technical learning
• Provide technical support in a clear simplistic and professional manner
• Ability to build customer confidence, patience and personal sensitivity to deal with any product complaints
• Excellent verbal and written communications
Full time Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £18 - £22,000 DOE + Commission.
Full product training will be given to the successful candidate.