Our client in Poole are looking for a Sales Advisor, to support the Sales Manager with internal and external sales.
This is a varied role and involves:
- handling customer enquiries by phone, email and in person
- take sales orders and process these by phone, email or via the website
- recognising opportunities to upsell or introduce new products to customers
- follow up with sales campaigns
- generate, prepare and follow up with quotes
- manage sales inbox
- work closely with suppliers to check pricing, availability especially when quoting for customers
- deliver excellent customer service and maintain close working relationships with customers
- work closely with all other Departments to ensue high level of customer service
You will be able to identify market opportunities for new and existing customers, recognising commercial opportunities and understanding customer requirements.
You will be following through will all enquiries with strong organisation and admin skills.
Join this family feel Company, close working team.
Full time, permanent role - Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm
Do you have experience in a sales role?
Do you have sales administration experience?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.
Report this job
[Posted by Jobshop UK Limited] About this company