REF: Rent Setting Officer
My client in the Bournemouth area is looking for a Rent Setting Officer to join them on a 3 month contract.
The main duties of this role include:
- Monitoring, extracting and collating information relating to services provided to residents of the housing schemes, with a view to amending service charges where necessary to avoid any financial deficits arising and contacting residents as appropriate.
- Calculating annual assured rent reviews to maximise the associations rental income and ensuring, where possible, these increases are implemented on time.
- Reconciliation of Income and Expenditure Account against the nominal ledger.
- Producing rent notification letters to residents.
- Input and checking of revised rents into the rent accounting system.
- Termination of tenancies on to the rent accounting system and preparing the new rent and service charge for the incoming resident.
- Checking of new tenancies and amendment of existing details on the rent accounting system.
- Dealing with rent/service charge related queries. Also assisting with incoming calls on a daily, as an when required.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Excel and have knowledge of Word, Outlook and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Organised and able to set and keep to deadlines, prioritise workloads and meet targets.
- Able to work under pressure and carry out more than one task at a time.
- Good in numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good administration skills and attention to detail.
- Strong in using Excel Spreadsheets.
The salary for this role is £25,000 (PRO-RATA)