Our client in Poole are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to provide a high quality, professional reception service to all visitors and clients as well as providing administrative support to Office Manager and other Departments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a polite and courteous manner, forward and/or screen calls, record and relay accurate messages
- Ensure electronic diary system is up-to-date.
- Ensure reception and meeting rooms are kept neat and tidy
- Sorting and distribution of mail
- Greet clients and visitors to the office, offer refreshments and show to relevant meeting room/office.
- Assisting in the preparation and printing of documents when required
- Preparation and distribution of weekly monitoring reports for the Senior Management Team
- Managing and monitoring workload/diary of Labour staff
- Ensure up-to-date maintenance of both computerised and manual filing systems
- Issuing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and maintaining stock sheet, re-stocking of equipment as appropriate
- Ensuring an adequate supply of stationery is available and re-ordering as appropriate
- Provide administration backup to the Contracting Admin Team as and when necessary
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers
- Placing Purchase Orders
- Creating Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals
- Provide administration support to the Office Manager
- Undertake administration tasks as allocated to include general typing, photocopying, filing, archiving
- To carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably requested, for example, providing assistance to other departments during periods of staff absence
You will have experience in a similar role and be able to use your own initiative and hit the ground running. You must have an excellent telephone manner with good Office skills, Word, Excel, Outlook. Attention to detail is very important as well as the ability to work under pressure, working to tight deadlines and to prioritise a heavy workload.
This is a full time role, Mon -Fri 8.30am - 5pm, salary £18,000