REF: Receptionist (part-time) temporary
This is a fast-paced, very busy reception role, dealing with a wide variety of people and situations.
- Providing a comprehensive, efficient and effective responsive customer service to internal and external customers in all areas reception for this large public sector body.
- Dealing with enquiries in a positive, friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensuring visitors are directed to the appropriate person.
- Meeting and greeting all pre-arrangee visitors.
- Maintaining and updated information on various systems.
- Receive and despatch mail as required, record tendrs and identify urgent deliveries.
- Managing display cabinets and pop-up signage in reception area.
- Providing data and other information as and when required to the team leaders and management team.
The ideal person will have
- previous experience of dealing with customers in a front line role and can provide excellent customer service sometimes in a challenging situation.
- experience of dealing with enquiries face to face and via the telephone.
- excellent customer service skills
- ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- ability to apply a step by step approach to problem solving
- good Word, Excel and Outlook experience is essential