This is a really exciting role for anyone wanting to work at the heart of a digital delivery and project management environment for a growing but mature digital agency with an excellent client portfolio. The role is focused on test planning and testing of packages of work by the competency teams, there by maximising quality deliverables being completed.
The role will collaborate with Solutions Architects, Senior Competency Leads and Program Managers to support the detailed understanding of solution delivery and testing requirements. Central to this role will be an understanding of a solutions technical and functional specification, the development of test plans, the execution of this testing and the management of the resolution of bugs. The scope of testing and QA activity will cover the front-end website/application, the functionality and features surfaced within the CMS/Experience Platforms, and any 3rd party system integrations.
An important focus of the role will be Test Automation to assist with efficiencies in complex and repetitive test execution activities when deploying across multiple hosting environments and deployment cycles / DevOps pipelines, supporting development teams and release managers to achieve high quality website solutions with complex transaction, data integrity and organisation compliance requirements.
Test Management and Test Execution:
• Ability to develop test cases and plans based upon functional and technical requirements
• Review work of Technology Team in particular and oversee quality assurance
• Development of test plans for own testing or for testing supported by team
• Manage testing during stabilisation phase of each release and then the overall project
• Conduct testing and provide regular release / test status reports for internal use
• Lead the development of testing and test automation processes, tools & templates
• Test Automation to assist with efficiencies in complex and repetitive test execution activities
• Familiarity supporting developers integrating test automation into deployment processes across multiple hosting environments and DevOps pipelines.
• Experience with test automation and screen testing tools such as Mabl, Selenium etc
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE SKILLS:
Analytical and methodical mindset for test planning in tools like TargetProcess
• Experience Platform familiarity, ideally Sitecore, EPIServer, Sitefinity and Umbraco
• API testing and load testing skills and tool experience
• Personal organisation, task management and data analysis skills
The right candidate will have significant experience in a similar IT or digital agency role and already be based in Bournemouth or the surrounding area.
• Health Insurance inc gym discount
• Child Care Vouchers
• Pension Scheme
• Additional days holiday for each year completed (up to 5 additional days)
• Team days/evenings out
• Bournemouth based office 5 mins walk to the award winning beach
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 subject to experience