REF: Payroll Clerk
My client in the Poole area is looking for a Payroll Clerk to join them on a 6 month assignment (possibly longer).
The main duties of this role include:
- Maintaining payroll processing system and records by gather, calculating and inputting data.
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review.
- Processing the companies payroll, every pay period.
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance and time records.
- Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits and taxes.
For this assignment you will need to be able to 'hit the ground running' as it is an immediate start.
This is a part time assignment, the hours are Monday- Friday, 9:30am-2:30pm.
The pay for this assignment is £9.50 per hour.