REF: Part-time Book-keeper
We are looking for an experienced Book-keeper to join our small, friendly team in Bournemouth.
Duties will include:
- Bank reconciliations.
- Paying and processing invoices, and allocating to correct nominal ledger accounts.
- Staff payroll and holiday cover for temp payroll.
- Allocation of receipts and credit control & Monthly statements.
- Allocation of payments received, credit note adjustments for NI adjustments.
- Month end journals.
- Month end reports for clients.
- Management reports (P&L, Balance sheet, prior year vs current year report).
- Petty cash - balance cash and allocate expenses.
- Profit overview report - weekly pension - update weekly spreadsheet and reconciliation.
- Cashflow forecasting.
- VAT and payment to HMRC for PAYE & NIC
- Payments to temps (weekly).
- Various Adhoc tasks.
- Good knowledge of sage and excel essential.
You will be flexible in approach and able to change priorities as needed to work within a small business.
Based in bright, modern offices in Bournemouth Town Centre.
To work Wednesday to Friday each week, 18 - 24 hours per week.
Flexibility to cover the processing of our temporary staff weekly payroll 10-12 weeks a year.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £11.00 to £12.50 /hour