A fantastic opportunity to join a brand new Opticians in Bournemouth, this is a new Store and a new team providing high quality customer and optical service.
You will work as part of a team to assist in the day to day operation of the Store, dealing with customers, offering advice and guidance with products, appointments, customer needs and services. You will receive thorough training and development, previous optical experience is ideal however candidates without experience will be consider, you should have a passion for customer service and be keen to work in the optical sector.
Some of the key duties will include;
- offering all customers assistance and service
- good knowledge of the Company products and sharing these with customers
- booking and changing customer appointments using the in-house systems
- analyse prescriptions accurately and dispense lenses accordingly
- understand and apply NHS practices and procedures as well as the Company's own procedures and standards.
- provide confident and effective frame selection and styling choices
- carry out basic till transactions and customer paperwork correctly
You will be customer focused, making sure all their needs are met whilst making sure the Store experience is of high quality.
This is a full time permanent position and is a fantastic chance to join a great brand!
Salary £15,000 - £16,000pa