REF: New Business Executive
Our Client in Poole are looking for a New Business Executive in the Engineering Division, who will focus on and oversee all new business activities and who will provide comprehensive Sales support to ensure customer satisfaction and agreed targets.
The Company strive to help their customers succeed by providing the right competitive and stress free solutions through their products and people.
- Coordinate all activity relating to inbound inquiry from a potential new customer (new customer is anyone approaching us, an exhibition lead, or an existing P or R account)
- Thorough effective line of questioning, determine the customer’s dominant buying motive.
- Effective use of internal resource to determine best solution and raise quotation.
- Follow up all quotations, preferably by phone, and report to STM.
- Continue to demonstrate high levels of customer service thro to third order or until established. Customer then passes into main sales office
- Ensure where possible delivery times are maintained.
- Liaise with suppliers where necessary and keep the customer informed at all times.
- Liaise with the STM to resolve problems and queries.
- Ensure customer data is current and on the computer system.
- Gather competitor information and pricing
- Demonstrate a good level of I.T. skills.
- Any other duties as requested, including supporting the Sales Office in busy periods
The ideal candidate will;
- Understand the division strategy and contribute to team and personal targets
- Have a positive approach to increasing sales for the company
- Process good and confident telephone manner
- Have a general understanding of engineering products and customers
- Ensure regular communication with Managers and members of the sales team.
- Ensure a good understanding of margins
- Ensure an in depth knowledge of products and sales processes.
- Ensure good interpersonal skills and team relationships.
- Show a strong drive and commitment to personal and team goals.
Full time role Mon - Thurs 8.15am-4.45pm, Fri 8.15am - 3pm, salary up to £25,000pa, Sales Target Bonuses, Profit Share and excellent Pension scheme