We are looking for a Legal Secretary to work in a Residential Conveyancing Department within a Solicitors.
This is a full time, permanent role, based in Bournemouth.
You will be working as part of a close team, so teamwork and a supportive nature is very important. Your responsibilities will include;
- diary management
- preparing documentation by using a case management system
- demonstrating a high standard of client care
- dealing with phone calls, processing calls and taking clear and precise messages
- email management
- filing, scanning and organising documentation
- carrying out any other relevant duties and administration
You must have previous legal secretary experience and ideally knowledge of the conveyancing process. Other legal experience welcomed would also include general legal secretary experience or litigation