Great Internal Sales job!
Internal Sales Advisor role to work as part of a small but busy Sales Team. You ideally must have relevant sales experience, worked in a sales environment or have a successful sales track record. The Company are looking for someone is proactive and has good time management skills
As the Internal Sales Advisor you will be the first point of contact for all customers and develop relationships with existing and new customers, through your contact with them, you will be taking and placing orders, spotting opportunities to sell other products and feed further leads to the Sales Manager
Day to day duties will include:
- being first point of contact for all customers
- taking and processing customer sales orders via phone, email and from Company website
- prepare and follow up quotations
- working with the Company's huge database
- develop relationships with new and existing customers through quotes, orders and up selling
- spot buying signals and opportunities to sell other products
- feed any leads with the Sales Manager, report to and working with the Sales Manager.
Salary is £18,000 DOE, this is a full time position, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. This role is to start immediately
The Company are based in Poole, they are a small close team that have ambitions for Company growth and are looking for a professional and proactive Sales person to join the team. Full product training will be given to the successful candidate.
To discuss role further and to apply, contact us today.