Our client is a dynamic and expanding insurance business offering specialist home insurance to high value clients and those with non-standard properties.
Due to continued company success and growth, they are looking to bring on board an enthusiastic and motivated sales professional to join their existing team.
If you currently work in Insurance Sales and are looking for that next step up into more of a consultative role - then this is the ideal opportunity!
Working as an Insurance broker in the Non-Standard and High Risk Household Insurance market, the role purpose is to win and manage new business via leads generated online. The role is an advised sales role working in our local Poole office. 100% telephony based you will manage a portfolio of customers and work with Insurers and Management Agencies to secure terms and cover in order to meet customer requirements and your monthly targets.
• Managing a personal pipeline of warm business leads and converting them into new policies
• Adherence to the requirement laid out by the FCA in terms of compliance and customer risk
• Working with 3rd party Insurers and Underwriters
• Generating income through new business commission
• Seeking cross and up sell and referral opportunities where applicable
• Providing customers with a first class service through advice and expertise
• The ability to achieve monthly Sales and Compliance targets
Experience / Qualifications / Requirements:
• Sales experience
• Previous experience of working in Insurance or Broking would be beneficial
To be successful you will need the following skills and attributes:
• A confident approach to telephone work
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Relationship Management
• Ability to manage large workloads
• Competitive basic + Uncapped monthly bonus
• Regular Incentives
• Holiday entitlement 25 days (increasing to 27 days after 5 years)
• 5% Pension contributions
• Recommend a friend introduction bonus £750
• Group life assurance 4x annual salary
• Group income protection
• Employee assistance programme
• Critical illness cover
Off road parking is available very close to the office
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6.30pm on a shift rota basis plus 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am to 12.30pm – 39.1 hours per week