REF: IFA Administrator - Temp to Perm
Our Client a well established, successful IFA in Poole are looking for an experienced IFA Administrator.
- Liaising with advisor's, product providers and Clients via telephone, letter and email
- Dealing with daily admin and submission of new business
- Ensuring all processes are followed and client service is delivered in a timely manner
- Participating in team meetings
- Obtaining and preparing client valuation reports
- Working closely with the Team Leader to develop, implement and review processes
- Assist with research into various products
- Allocation of income received into the business
- Run age debt reports and chase outstanding amounts
- Logging post, answering telephone and general admin tasks.
The company will give you an opportunity to expand your knowledge on pensions and investment products to enable you to progress to more complex administration. They will also offer you other training and development opportunities and quarterly one to one's.
The successful candidate will have:-
- A background within financial services and an understanding of products and legislation
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- The ability to work in an organised manner and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT and numeracy skills
- A professional manner and a good sense of humour
Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm (some flexibility)
22 days holiday + bank hols
Summer and Christmas parties
Off road parking