Job Title: French Speaking Business Development Agent
Job Type: Temp - Perm
Hours: 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting for a high tech sales and marketing solutions provider specialising in the IT Sector with International reach. This role offers great opportunities for progression!
To be successful, you must love technology and have passion for learning. We are seeking candidates with a business acumen who can work in a fun, competitive and highly energetic environment. You will learn sales and marketing techniques and develop transferable skills that can be applied to future opportunities.
To achieve the qualitative and quantitative objectives of the campaigns assigned to the job holder in a manner appropriate to the wishes of clients, and in line with company quality and integrity standards.
· To be responsible for ensuring personal campaign telephone activity meets the standards expected of a Telemarketing Agent.
· Be accountable for personal Motivation & Performance and to cooperate in troubleshooting own poor performance.
· Ensuring accuracy of personal hours in the staff database for payroll & billing purposes
· Be responsible for personal management & discipline
· Continually improve personal knowledge & skills.
· Maintain and improve standards in general
· Cooperate with the Team Leader (or equivalent) of the job holder’s team in achieving their duties
· Assist the Team Leader (or equivalent) of the job holder’s team where appropriate and where the job holder’s skills allow
· Must be fluent in English and French
· Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Commerce or similar is preferred, but not mandatory.
· About 3-6 months of work experience / internship working in either B2B or B2C sales of any kind
· Strong desire to learn about technology sales & marketing.
· Natural tendency to become a leader with champion mind-set.
· Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
· Ability to be an enthusiastic and driven business development executive
· Pro-actively create and build relationships with prospects, suspects and customers.
· Ability to use a variety of channels including outbound calling, mailing and online chat
· Confidence in working with the sales team to build long lasting relationships with business opportunities.
· Essential that you’re able to build rapport with prospects, meet deadlines & be quick in making ad-hoc decisions
· Exceptional ongoing training and development with great support – In-house sales University
· Clear career path with defined goals to achieve
· Opportunities to work in offices around the world
· Modern stylish office with roof terrace
· Monthly social events
· Discount for gym and local restaurants