REF: Financial Service Administrator
Our Client in Ferndown are looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator. This is a full time role and the Company offer great employee benefits, supporting staff training and exams with study leave and bonus schemes for passing exams and bonus schemes for staff performance.
As Financial Services Administrator, you will support the Paraplanner and Financial Planner preparing client information, preparing new business packs, obtaining information from various sources, ensuring all compliance paperwork is in order as well as maintaining client's files.
Essential Key Skills
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Detailed and accurate
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Desirable Key Skills
- Broad knowledge of financial services world
- Knowledge of wide spectrum of product providers and plans
- Able to communicate and influence at all levels
- Highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to stay focused under pressure
- In depth knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook with ability to create formulas, macros
- Ability to think outside the box
Candidate must have previous administration experience in financial services, ideally 1-4 years experience.
Salary £24,500pa and with bonus scheme in place a potential of up to £26,00pa