REF: Financial Controller
This is a permanent position starting January 2019.
- Running all aspects of accounts for the Company
- Producing monthly financial reports
- Maintaining accounting records for both internal and external audits
- Preparing budgets and financial forecasts as well as reporting any variances
- Cash flow management
- Maintaining internal processes and improving efficiencies and reducing costs
- Previous experience as a financial controller is essential ideally within a manufacturing company
- Experience of Sageline 50
- Able to attend an interview next week and start early January 2019
Our Client is looking for someone who is committed, hands on and very proactive. You will be working closely with the Management team and have one person reporting to you.
Excellent pension plan and BUPA