REF: Finance Systems Officer
Our client in the Bournemouth area are looking for a Finance SystemsOfficer to join them on a temp-perm basis.
The main duties of this role include:
- To ensure that all requests for new suppliers/individuals are promptly dealt with and set up in accordance with agreed processes and time lines.
- Responding and dealing with email/telephone queries in relation to suppler and individual set ups.
- Responding and dealing with email/telephone queries in relation to order queries, receipt/invoice hold queries etc.
- Work with other team members to ensure that all other P2P queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Provide any relevant advice and information to other staff across the organisation about the P2P system.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent IT and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage workload.
- System administration experience
- Confident on the telephone
- Good customer service skills
- P2P (purchase to pay) experience is necessary
This role is to start immediately!
The salary for this role is £11.74 an hour.