REF: Finance Assistant
Finance Assistant - Part Time - Bournemouth
Part-time 20-24 hours per week, with flexibility for additional hours as required to cover holiday & sickness periods.
To support with the day to day tasks across all areas of financial processing
A good knowledge and experience of Sage 50 Accounts and Excel is essential
Essential systems experience:
Sage 50 Accounts, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Primary responsibilities & duties:
- Supplier invoice processing
- Supplier payment processing
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Cash handling, reconciling & banking
- Posting bank transactions
- Bank & petty cash reconciliations
- Creating & processing customer invoices and intercompany invoices
- Credit card transaction processing & reconciliation
- Assisting with month end tasks and reporting
- Processing staff timesheets & reports to payroll company
- Data input on charity supporter and donation database
- Purchae/Sales and General Ledger
- Able to work under own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience of Sage Accounts
You will be part of a small experienced SME in the centre of Bournemouth who are all about their staff.