Experienced Bookkeeper needed to join an Accountancy Practice.
You will have previous bookkeeping experience ideally within practice although not essential.
You will be providing an in depth bookkeeping services to clients, both office based and at clients premises. This includes;
- producing management accounts
- quarterly VAT returns
- producing year end files to a high standard for Accounts
- post payroll journals - post opening balances adjustments
- keep procedure notes up to date
- assist clients with all general bookkeeping and provide information when requested
You will be working within a team and will support your colleagues with other bookkeeping duties as required. Must be able to drive for client visits.
- Use of Quickbooks and Xero software
- bookkeeping services
- AAT qualification beneficial but not essential
This Company are a close working team, family feel. Lovely office based in Christchurch. Full time, permanent role, Mon - Fri 9am - 5.15pm, salary £21,000 - £24,000 DOE