An established Company in central London are looking for an Administrator to join their friendly team. You will be working alongside other Administrators and providing administrative support to all Departments within the Company.
Duties will include;
- typing up site inspections
- typing site meeting minutes
- audio and copy typing letters, reports and documents
- organising and diarising meetings
- answering phones, dealing with enquiries and taking any messages
- meeting and greeting visitors, clients
- general office administration, photocopying, binding, filing and post
- assisting with preparation of documents where required
- providing administration support to team members and Company
You will have strong administration skills, fast accurate typing and a good knowledge of Word and Excel.
Previous experience of Sharepoint and/or Sales Force would be an advantage but not essential.
You must have a professional approach and be organised. The Company are looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated individual who will work in a busy team. Previous experience within the construction industry (eg Architects, Surveyors, building/planning contractors, housing) would also be an advantage.
Hours 37.5 hours a week.
Salary £35 - 40,000
Company away day
Social events, christmas party
Pension (3% contribution)
Flexi - hours