Experienced test analysts and junior project managers welcome, as well as graduates with ideally a year’s commercial experience.
Our client has an exciting and demanding role for anyone who wishes to work at the heart of a digital delivery and project management environment for a digital agency. You will be working on an excellent client portfolio and focused on project management, traffic management, planning and testing of packages / releases of work for customers by the competency teams.
You will be maximising quality deliverables being completed and delivered correctly first time, as well as efficient understanding, throughput and productive use of the competency teams.
The role will reside within the Production Team and will collaborate with the Program Director, Solutions Architects, Release & Test Managers, senior competency leads including the Head of Production and Development Teams, as well as digital account managers in order to identify and facilitate the definition of project and retainer releases, manage the progress of deliverables within these releases to completion that meets quality targets, and ensure that the project and its associated releases are completed in true alignment with the specification and ongoing client dialogue. Central to this role will be an understanding of the deliverables that align with the functional and technical specifications, the development of test plans, the execution of this testing and the management of the resolution of bugs.
The traffic management approach is facilitated through a 6-week view of resourcing, which feeds into this week, next week and last week focus for weekly activity, which this role will help to administer under the guidance of the CEO and Program Director. Tools that are used in the role include primarily TargetProcess, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Excel to manage and define release packages and deliverables, manage team time logging and the management of release confidence and variance.
Test management and execution:
Review work of Technology Team in particular and oversee quality assurance
Understand scope of a release and its functionality, so that you can develop test plans
Review release deliverables as they progress and test to confirm completion
Development of test plans for own testing or for testing supported by team
Manage testing during stabilisation phase of each release and then the overall project
Conduct testing and provide feedback to the development team
Release management support:
Daily and weekly resourcing input based upon testing activity and volume of bugs generated.
Support the completion of weekly resourcing / capacity processes based upon testing activity, bug volumes and triage.
Provide regular release / test status reports for internal use
Facilitate communication and dialogue within the team to achieve release objectives
Support the development of test processes, tools & templates
DESIRABLE SKILLS OR THOSE ON WHICH YOU WILL BE TRAINED:
· Ability to develop test cases and plans based upon functional and technical requirements
· Analytical and methodical mindset for test planning in TargetProcess
· Experience Platform knowledge focusing on Sitecore, EPIServer, Sitefinity and Umbraco
· Project management understanding using agile methods for IT projects
· Communication and people management skills
· Organisational and time management skills
· Microsoft Office and in particular Microsoft Excel
· Company profit and gross margin
· Volume of productive hours or “throughput” managed
· Release recovery ratios and confidence levels
· Personal billable hours achieved
· Full training given to progress in this role
· Health Care Scheme with gym membership discounts
· Child Care Vouchers
· Pension Scheme
· Additional days holiday for each year completed (up to 5 additional days)
· Team days/evenings out
· Bournemouth based office 5 mins walk to the award winning beach