Our Client is looking for a strong team player with previous office experience in the financial services industry (some knowledge of Intelligent Office would be beneficial)
If you have the following skills please apply today!
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and manage your workload with little supervision
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and orally
- General administration
- Assisting with the production of fund research
- Maintaining back office systems
- Updating database ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Dealing with clients on the phone and via email
- Adhering to FCA regulations at all times
- A competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Hols
- 3% employer pension contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Support for professional qualifications
Due to Covid 19 interviews will be be held via Zoom.
There may also be a requirement to work in a different location.