Do you love Christmas? If the answer is a resounding 'YES!' then we may have the perfect job for you.
This December, our client are looking for an exceptionally friendly, customer-focused, enthusiastic individual to work full time oin a temporary basis as a Christmas Elf.
Your main duties will include but not be restricted to;
- Collecting payments from visitors
- Showing visitors through the grotto to meet Father Christmas himself
- Taking photographs
- Offering excellent customer service to all visitors you come into contact with
- Answering any questions or queries
- Communicating with a variety of people, including parents and young children
- Staying in character whilst interacting with visitors
- Helping Father Christmas create a magical experience for all visitors of the grotto!
The rate of pay for this role is £9 per hour, however there will be a bonus at the end of the month once the assignment has finished.
Please note that whilst there are no particular requirements for this role in terms of qualifications or experience, it is absolutely necessary that you love Christmas as our client will be relying on you to make this an experience that the children visiting will never forget.
The role will be working from 2nd December - 23rd December, 5 days a week between 9.30-5.30pm.
PLEASE NOTE A DBS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE.