Our client is a Bournemouth based integrated marketing agency of many passionate and dedicated staff. With an enviable Client list and due to continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a talented Senior Account Manager/Account Director.
The ideal candidate will be a leader and relationship builder who can think big yet deliver on the detail. FMCG or drinks experience is preferred but its attitude, passion and commitment that will make sure you fit in with the agency. The work is varied and covers all channels including experiential and digital. You will have an excellent account management team to work with and a brilliant Creative team to inspire. You will be used to managing at least one direct report and have a keen commercial eye, our client wants to grow the business by adding real value and taking a strategic lead with Clients that come from knowing their business and their sector as well as they do.
Ideally an experienced Senior Account Manager looking to take the next step, you’ll be looking for a long term role in an Agency where you can develop and make a difference.
· Develop a strong relationship with Clients
· Develop a solid understanding of the Client’s and competitor’s marketplace in order to apply insight and understanding to positively impact their business
· Represent the agency in a professional manner
· Pitching an winning work with existing and new clients
· Managing and overseeing the effective delivery of day-to-day projects.
· Ensure projects are managed effectively and completed on time, in budget and in line with strategic objectives
· Provide Project status information to group account director and team
· You will be responsible for 3-4 direct reports, their on-going development and the successful delivery of their work.
· You will be an experienced manager and adopt a collaborative approach to working closely with team members
· Effectively communicate across the team, maintaining a motivating and positive environment and ensuring outstanding team work
· Build relationships with colleagues throughout the Agency
· Responsible for managing and reporting day-to-day costs of projects through effective financial planning and management
· To identify and leverage all additional revenue opportunities within existing Client base
Currently an established Senior Account Manager / Account Director in an integrated agency environment with a good understanding of the FMCG and retail sectors and the following attributes:
· Brilliant relationship building skills
· Able to demonstrate clear strategic thinking and approach
· Stunning business and financial acumen
· Appreciates great creative work and be able to judge it accordingly – you will be given the opportunity to lead the creative, working closely with the creative team
· Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering)
· Work well under pressure
· Excellent organisational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Proven time management, people and project management
· Excellent communication skills
· Express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
· Work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
Experience and Knowledge required:
· At least 5 years’ experience in an agency environment
· Experience delivering experiential and events
· Solid consumer account experience
· Knowledge of FMCG/retail market
· Experience of working in a below the line agency environment
· Experience working with blue chip clients
· Experience of working with a creative department and suppliers as well as sound knowledge of the print process
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
· Marketing qualifications (ISP, IDM, CIM)
· Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
20 days of holiday as standard, increasing to 22 after 2 years 25 after 5 years (plus bank holidays and the time between Christmas and new year!!)
Your birthday off as an extra holiday, through to the 'Enjoy benefits' scheme with subsidised rates on gym memberships, cycle to work program, child care vouchers, length in service rewards, supported training on anything, subsidised parking.
· Champagne and cake on your birthday
· Free Breakfast
· Fruit and snacks throughout the day
· Water sports voucher to have a go at anything you fancy from wind surfing to paddle boarding
· There’s also a social club with activities every few months
· Beer o'clock on a Friday
· Flexible working hours