My client are a successful firm of Chartered Surveyors, they are looking for a strong Administrator.
- General office administration including but not limited to, typing, filing, maintaining time sheets, database and the like.
- Answering and making telephone calls.
- Measuring quantities.
- Computation checking.
- Arranging meetings.
- Preparing meeting minutes.
- Pursuing meeting attendees in respect of outstanding actions.
- Conduct research in connection with the services provided by the Company.
- Transcribing dictation.
- Maintaining a presentable office.
- Monitoring stationery usage and arranging for deliveries to replace usage.
General, including but not limited to:
- Provide an efficient, high quality service to clients in line with procedures and standards agreed with the Managing Director.
- Conduct your duties to ensure that a quality service is consistently delivered.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with clients, customers, suppliers, contractors and consultants.
- Maintain relationships with clients in order to build, and enhance, client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Respond to client enquiries promptly andprofessionally.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of construction projects in respect of the duties undertaken by you on such projects.
- Where appropriate, identify improvements to existing processes, procedures and systems which may involve implementing new processes, procedures and systems, liaising with the Managing Director accordingly.
- Contribute to the completion of the office team’s workload in order that team requirements are achieved.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to less experienced members of staff.
- Train, mentor and develop, asappropriate, less experienced members of staff.
- Monitor the efficiency of ICT systems and make appropriate recommendations to the Managing Director.
- Be responsible for your own health and safety, have a duty of care to others in respect of health and safety matters and report any health and safety concerns to the Managing Director.
- Monitor health & safety issues relating to the office environment and report to the Managing Director accordingly.
- Achieve the goals set at regular briefings and discussions with the Managing Director.
- Undertake any other reasonable assignments requested by the Managing Director.
You will receive a competitive salary along with a number of other benefits.