REF: Accounts Assistant
My client based in central Bournemouth are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their established Finance team.
The Recs & Controls clerk will be responsible for reconciling the recharge, promotional and control accounts on the company’s Balance sheet. A large part of this role will be identifying and investigating outstanding entries to the general ledger.
The role is key to ensuring my client's invoice and recharge their clients efficiently and effectively in order to meet payment deadlines and maintain their cashflow.
- Efficient, timely and accurate reconciliation of the ledger control accounts.
- To investigate in depth and to resolution any items not reconciled as part of the normal process.
- To liaise with internal and external personnel with a view to understanding and dealing with the outstanding items to resolution and avoidance of reoccurrence.
- To raise invoices where necessary to clear the accounts.
- To undertake ad hoc tasks as required from time to time by the Finance Manager to assist in the general running of the Department
Knowledge & Skills base
- Relevant knowledge and understanding in a similar role.
- A strong customer service focus, and the ability to build effective working relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and to process deadlines.
- Experience of auto and manual reconciliations.
- Experience in excel and working on systems preferably SAP
- High attention to detail, an inquiring mind and an orderly approach to processing.
Working Hours - 9-5.30pm Mon-Fri
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000PA
AAT Study Support
25 Days Holiday