Our client in Poole are looking for a full time Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a varied role and you will be carrying out high quality administration and office duties to support the business and their clients.
You will be working within a small team of administrators so teamwork is important. You must have excellent administrative skills and be confident with dealing with clients and new clients both on the phone and face to face.
A lot of the work will involve signing up new clients and new businesses, gathering all the correct paperwork and forms needed.
Other duties involve;
- general administrative tasks such as letter writing, correspondence
- scheduling appointments/meetings for Directors/Bookkeepers/Accountants
- answer incoming calls, taking detailed messages and passing onto the relevant departments
- providing administrative support for new client engagement, making sure all paperwork and relevant forms are completed
- following up with clients for documents/information required
- all other administration support and tasks
You must be very organised and be able to work to deadlines. Strong administration skills are required and experience within a practice environment would be an advantage.
This is a full time role working with a friendly and professional Company. You will be working in an open plan busy office.
Salary negotiable depending on experience