Great opportunity - Account Manager role to join a forward thinking Company!
As Account Manager, you will be focused on managing existing client and partner accounts, responsible for the day to day relationships.
- Maintaining and building existing relationships with clients
- Supporting clients with maximising their customer access to the service
- Updating clients with processes and information regarding the service to encourage effective communication
- Managing any queries and issues raised by the client
- Attend regular client review meetings
You should know your clients and be able to identify new opportunities to up and cross sell. This role will involve you working closely with the other Account Managers as well as members of the Sales and Product team, providing feedback to win new opportunities for the Company as well as reviewing the service provided.
- have experience in Account Management, ideally in B2B and B2C
- be passionate about customer service and delivering a "above and beyond" service
- be able to build relationships and adapt to different people
- be driven, confident with strong communication and influence skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their Account Management career in a dynamic and vibrant Company.
Full time permanent role, salary £25,000 +bonus scheme