We promise to listen to you and your needs and provide you with an honest and professional service.
Jobshop UK is an independent recruitment agency specialising in all aspects of temporary, permanent and contract office work from general administration to management level.
We can help you:
- If you are a student looking for holiday work/taking a gap year or saving to go travelling.
- If you are experienced in customer service, administration, accounts, secretarial, HR, marketing/PR, reception, data entry, IT, sales or general office work.
- If you are looking for Junior to Senior Management positions.
We have an experienced team of consultants who have been with Jobshop for a number of years. We can share with you our knowledge and experience and help you to find the right job.
Jobshop UK is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation - the governing body for the recruitment industry. This body, amongst other things, keeps us abreast of current legislation, training courses, better recruitment practices, local events and case studies.
The Directors, Tracey and Frances, had both been involved in Recruitment, Personnel and Training for a number of years prior to Jobshop UK Ltd being set up.
Jobshop UK has operated successfully since 1997 because both Directors firmly believe they do provide a better, more personal and efficient service to both Clients and Candidates. The formula is based on a few, but very simple principles.
- Candidates - we listen a little harder, spend time to understand how you want to use your respective skills and talents - the key to placing you in a position that meets your expectations. We offer you career advice and free computer training.
- Clients - whenever possible we will visit our clients. We believe that face-to-face communication will always be the best. A personal relationship coupled with a view of the work place, the associated feel for the culture of the business and the needs of the job will provide an edge in placing a candidate that meets the Client need.
- Honesty/Integrity - at all times we are truthful with both Clients and Candidates, even when news is not good. This simple principle engenders a trust by the Client and the Candidate.
- Professionalism - when dealing with Clients and Candidates we operate in a professional, ethical and friendly manner at all times.